Abivico maintains its commitment to the highest HSE industry standards in all sectors of its operations by dedicating additional manpower and material resources to risk management, focused on continually enhancing quality and effectiveness of the support provided.
Abivico has dedicated considerable financial resources in the development of HSE organization in the field and is pursuing its environmental objectives rigorously throughout all the new development projects.
Abivico Oil’s Corporate HSE Policy
Abivico is committed to continual HSE improvement in its operations through the active participation of its employees, contractors, and the community. It shall take all reasonable measures at its disposal to protect the health and safety of its personnel as well as to protect the environment in which it operates.
The company firmly believes that sound HSE performance is key to ensuring a sustainable business and accordingly HSE must be considered as integral part in business decision making process.
As its objectives, Abivico will, as a minimum:
- Observe and comply with all HSE statutory requirements within its area of operations;
- Mitigate the consequences of all types of incidents/accidents having potential harmful effect(s) on personnel, assets and/or the environment;
- Use commonly accepted levels of good oilfield HSE practice; and
- Establish transparent HSE performance criteria and communicate them constructively.
To achieve the aforementioned defined objectives, Abivico will:
- Develop and maintain an appropriate HSE Management System;
- Hold all levels of management, staff and contractors accountable for HSE within their areas of responsibility;
- Develop a positive HSE culture throughout the company through effective communication and training;
- Conduct HSE reviews and audits in order to identify shortcomings within the organization and ensure compliance with local, international and corporate standards and regulations;
- Ensure that contractors demonstrate full compliance with this policy;
- Develop and implement a risk assessment-based approach in conducting business operations; and
Provide the necessary resources in order to meet the company’s stated HSE objectives.
In addition, Abivico will:
Establish good relations with local communities based on constructive mutual dialogue with regulators, local communities, local authorities as well as other concerned parties on HSE and security matters of common interest; and Ensure optimal security standards are maintained to protect personnel, company assets and information.